- Roald Dahl
_________________________________________ "Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, but neither are you where you used to be."
i wish more people said that being single is normal
and you’re not going to meet and marry someone
and that’s fine
and if marriage happens, it happens. and it’s not the next big ticket to check off in life’s checklist
because not everyone meets someone they want to marry. and that’s normal
you’re not broken or unfulfilled if you are single
if painting your nails make you feel better, do it. if putting stickers on personal items makes you feel better, do it. if drawing shippy or kinky or silly or emotional things make you feel better, do it. if there is something that makes you feel better, even just a little bit, just fuckin do it
dont be embarrassed about what self care means to you. self care is important, and so are you
no seriously let’s lay this all out
- Sansa starts the series at eleven years old and is currently thirteen
- She is currently the successor to Winterfell, the Lady of Casterly Rock, in line for Riverrun and near to becoming the ruler of the Eyrie
- She managed to trick her abusive fiancé, who was the king into not killing someone
- She survived over a year in kings landing whilst three of her family members died and three others had to run away believed dead
- She stayed strong and polite around those who killed her family, whilst slipping in some subtle insults
- She has managed to get some of the best fighters in Westeros on her side including Jaime Lannister, Brienne of Tarth and Sandor Clegane
- All whilst remaining good and kind and compassionate
But no do keep telling us how naive and bad at the game she is
and my U.S. History teacher was trying to get us to understand why it was such a big deal that England had put a tax on colonial sugar, and he goes,
"What if you had to pay a tax every time you logged onto wifi?"
And the whole class just went
and I heard at least two people whisper “I would murder someone”
Don’t shame the girls who sent pictures of themselves half-naked to their significant others as a way to express eroticism which is healthy and natural… give the people hell who think it’s okay to destroy someone’s trust and distribute those images simply for entertainment purposes.
Say it again. I don’t think they got it the first time. Too much truth.